KadinamkulamPolice Station0471 - 2750265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kadinamkulam Police Station is situated on the Shore of Kadinamkulam Lake. It has a long coastal area from St. Andrews to Muthalappozhy harbour. As per GO (Rt) No. 551/82/Home the station was inaugurated on 10-2-1980 in a private building No. IV/378 situated in survey No. 39 A of Kadinamkulam Village.
This police station shifted to newly constructed Government building IV/652 situates in survey No.742 of Kadinamkulam village and was opened by the then chief minister of Kerala state on 03-03-1982. The jurisdiction of Kadinamkulam Police station has been included from the local areas of Chiraynkeezh, Mangalapuram, and Kazhakkuttom Police Stations.
The jurisdictional area of Kadinamkulam police station comprising revenue villages Kadinamkulam and parts of Menamkulam, Azhoor, and Sarkara. The panchayaths in this station limit are Kadinamkulam ,Chirayikeezh and Azhoor
Border Police Stations
Kazhakkuttom, Mangalapuram, Chirayinkeezh, Anchuthengu
Judicial First Class Magistrate Court, Attingal
Parliament Constituency and Legislative Assembly
This station comes under Attingal Parliament constituency and in Chirayinkeezh Legislative Assembly
Major Establishments and Institutions
- CHC Puthenthoppu
- PHC Puthukkurichy & Perumathura
- Govt.Ayurveda Hospital Cheramanthuruth Kadinamkulam
- Govt.Homeo Hospital Puthenthoppu Madanvila.
- Kadinamkulam Panchayath office
- Krishi Bhavan Kadinamkulam
- Fisheries office Puthenthoppu
- KSEB office Puthukkurichy
- BSNL office Puthukkurichy
- St. Vincent HS Chittattumukku
- St. Michel HS Puthukkurichy
- Ourlady of Mercy HSS Puthukkurichy
- SI UPS Madanvila
- G LPS Perumathura
- G LPS Kadinamkulam
- SKVLPS Kadinamkulam
- BPM UPS Vettuthura
- G LPS Channakara
- St.Ignatious UPS Puthenthoppu
- GLPS Puthenthoppu
- Maulana Azad HS Channankara
- Vidhyanikethan Public School Mariyanadu.
Banks and Financial Institutions
- SBT Puthukkurichy
- Federal Bank Perumathura
- Chirayikeezh Co-operative Society Perumathura
- Indian Bank Puthenthoppu
- Kadinamkulam Co-operative Society Kadinamkulam
- Kadinamkulam Co-operative Society Pallinada
- District Co-operative Bank Padinjattumukku.
Religious Buildings and Places
- Klochu Kodungalloor Devi temple Kadinamkulam,
- Mahadeva temple, Kadinamkulam (Sivarathri festival),
- Sastha Temple (Makaravilakku Maholsavam),
- Sree Vanadurgha Temple Mundanchir,
- Padikkavilakam Temple Kadinamkulam,
- Malamelparampu Bhagavathi Temple.
- Catholic Church Puthukkurichy,
- Paraloka Matha Church Mariyanadu,
- St. Ignatious Church Puthenthoppu.
- Muhiyidheen Pally Mosque, Puthukkurichy,
- Shaikh Fakeerttan Valiyullah Jumamasjid Perumathura,
- Shaikh Mannenna Masthan Juma massjid Channankara.
Transportation-Main Roads and Ferries
Kaniyapuram -Perumathura District road and Thiruvananthapuram – Perumathura beach road are important roads. Water transport from Murukkumpuzha Ferry to Kadinamkulam Ferry.
Rivers and Main Cultivation
Parvathy Puthanar passes through Kadianmkulam PS limit and joins with Kadinamkulam Lake at Channankra. Most of the people in Kadianmkulam Ps limit depends fishing from sea and Lake as their livelihood.
Muthalappozhy harbor at Perumathura, where Arabian Sea joins with Kadinamkulam Lake is the important tourism place of Kadinamkulam. It is 15KM away from Kazhakkoottam. It is a calm and cool place.
Projects through the Police Station
Clean campus safe campus project, campaign against alcohol and tobacco, School Protection Group and Kadalora Jagratha Samithy projects are successfully, implemented.