Vattappara Police Station0472 - 2585055 firstname.lastname@example.org
Vattappara Police Station was opened on 13.10.1983 in a rental building vide GO (RT) No. 3188/83/Home/Dated. 11.10.1983. Which was shifted into the new Government owned building on 13.02.1990 vide GO(RT) No. 4590/89/Home/Dated, 20.12.1989. It is by the side of MC Road (Main Central Road –SH 1) at Vattappara.
The jurisdiction of Vattappara Police Station extends to the revenue villages of Vattappara, Vembayam and Thekkada. The Panchayats and Municipality in this station limit are Nedumangadu Municipality, Vembayam Panchayath and Karakulam Panchayath.
Border Police Stations
Vattappara Police Station sharing East - West portion with Pothencode Police Station, South -West Portion with Mannanthala Police Station, Thiruvananthapuram City, East portion with Nedumangadu Police Station and North – East portion shares with Venjaramoodu Police Station.
Judicial First Class Magistrate Court I, Nedumangadu.
Parliament Constituency and Legislative Assembly
Attingal Parliament Constituency and Nedumangadu Legislative Assembly.
Major Establishments and Institutions
- Govt. Homeo Hospital, Kanyakulangara,
- Govt. Hospital, Pallivila,
- Govt. Ayoorveda Hospital, Vattappara,
- Govt. Vettinery Hospital , Kuttiyani.
- Thekkada Village Office
- Govt. BHS Kanyakulangara,
- Electricity Board Office (AE) Kanyakulangara,
- d.Govt. LPS Konchira
- Govt. GHSS Neduveli
- Vembayam Panchayath Office
- Vembayam Village Office
- Govt. LPS Vattappara,
- Govt. LPS Kuttiyani
- Govt. UPS Kallayam
- Divisional Office BSNL, Vattappara
- PMS Dental College, Vattappara.
Banks and Financial Institutions
- SBI, Vattappara, Panjab National Bank, Vattappara,
- Dhana Lekshmi Bank, Vattappara,
- Muthoot Fin. Corp, Vattappara and Kanyakulangara.
Religious Buildings and Places
- Kazhunadu Siva Temple, Kallayam, Kazhunadu , Vattappara
- Kuttiyani Devi Temple
- Kunoor Bhagavathi Temple
- St. Xavier's Church, Vattappara
- CSI Church,Vattappara,
- Seventh-Day Adventist Church
- Juma – Ath – Mosque, Kanyakulangara
- Juma – Ath – Mosque, Thekkada
State Highway 1 extended from Maruthoor to Kanyakulangara, around 7 km.
Accident Prone Areas
In between Kanacode and Vettinadu on the State Highway 1.
Main Projects through the Police Station
Programme of Janamythri Suraksha Project and Students Police Cadets are not been allotted to Vattappara Police Station. Clean Campus Safe Campus programme is being implemented. Club with School Protection Group in Four Schools under Vattappara Police Station jurisdiction – these are Lourds Mount School, Vattappara, GHSS Neduveli, GBHS Kanyakulangara and LMS HSS Vattappara.
Women help desk
Women Help desk is implemented at Vattappara Police Station. Women Civil Police Officers are detailed for reception duty at Women Help Desk routinely. Women petitioners and visitors are being received by the women Police Officers relating with Women Help Desk and provided all facilities to them.